O2O MARKETING CAMPAIGN
Seamlessly integrating online and offline experiences
These days, single-channel advertising just won’t cut it. Beyond Mobiled’s LED truck, you need to integrate your online-to-offline (O2O) marketing efforts. With Mobiled, you can carry out an omnichannel marketing plan to integrate your outdoor marketing campaign with digital marketing campaigns like Google Ads, Youtube Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads and so much more!
Online-to-offline (O2O) marketing campaigns focus on attracting online customers to make purchases offline. Through online marketing strategies such as social media advertisements and email marketing, online customers can be identified and nurtured to make a certain call-to-action offline. At the very core of O2O marketing, the end goal is to seamlessly merge the consumer’s online and offline journey through consistent brand messages and information through all touchpoints in the consumer’s interaction with your brand.
1. Direct your outdoor marketing events to an online call-to-action such as registering on your website
2. Use QR codes printed on truck wrapping to direct customers to your website
3. Display social media handles and relevant brand hashtags for people to direct people to visit your social media profiles
4. Conduct photo contests to encourage people to post about the event online so that it generates awareness online while the event is happening offline
5. Live broadcast your outdoor marketing events to your online channels such as social media accounts to engage more audience
Improve brand reputation
by being present
online and offline
Provide a better
in the buyer’s journey
Rich customer data
to benefit both online and offline
MOBILED is also backed by a team of people with a rich multimedia background. With experience in digital marketing and social media advertising, we’ll help you come up with high engagement content to maximize the potential of every event!
Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, brick-and-mortar merchants have faced a decline in their offline sales, with the majority of the commerce moving to digital platforms. However, we believe that there is still value in offline purchases as it provides opportunity for a more personal and memorable experience for your brand.
Physical sales can still be conducted within the rules and regulations provided by local authorities with the right O2O strategies.
Presenting MOBILED’s latest partnership with Big Carrot Asia — Mobile Merchant. Stay tuned to